Nakashima of Remora

For Final Fantasy XI fans, by a Final Fantasy XI fan.


Nakashima of (Insert New Server Name Here)?

This is really depressing. I logged out of FFXI just now and I am deciding my fate of playing this game. I don't think I'll be able to make it to Lv 60 be the end of the year (2006). There are 2100+ players on right now. Which is pretty good since it's midnight, but of course, most of those players are Japanese. I toggled my party flag on at 11:30 ET and didn't get an invite for 30 minutes. I wonder if I should learn more Japanese and impress the crowd? I would love to learn Japanese, since I may go to Japan in the next couple of years, but learning it just for FFXI doesn't seem right.

I've partied with JP players before back in the spring and kicked a lot of butt at the Dunes. Now, however, is just a memory that will probably never be rekindled.

I'm thinking on choosing a new server. If I do that, then all of my hard work of completing the missions up to R5 and getting RDM, BLM and WHM to decent levels will be gone. If I can just have $70 worth of time for FFXI, I can keep my Remora character and just make a new one on another server the extra $1. If I can make it to RDM 50, BLM 30, WHM 24, SMN 19, BRD 12, MNK 5, and WAR 5 on this new server with in 3 months, then /farewell Remora. I'm going to try to get along with this pace of waiting for a group for now. But in the new year, I may not play on Remora again, if things continue like this.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Nakashima of (Insert New Server Name Here)?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Nakashima of Remora | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Copyright © 2002-2006 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd.. This site is in no way affiliated with Square-Enix Ltd.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.