Nakashima of Remora

For Final Fantasy XI fans, by a Final Fantasy XI fan.


NoR Updates: November 9, 2006

[New Banner]


How does everyone like the new banner, ne? It's a screenshot of Nakashima (Yours truly) and Tetsushi at Valkurm Dunes taken back in April. I think it fits the site. Also, this new banner also reflects the next announcement...

[Off-Blogger Website on Hold Indefinitely]


That's right. I'm putting off plans for getting web hosting just for NAKREM services. It's annoying looking for competent looking web hosts and figuring out how to pay for it. Plus, since I upgraded to Blogger's beta project, which has recently gone “gold,” organizing the site will be a breeze! Plus, I'm also thinking on covering more than just Final Fantasy XI. My newer blog I made back in July, MMONAK, focusing on free and P2P MMORPGs , has been a bit of a failure. So, I'm going to export those post from MMONAK and label them for the proper section on NAKREM and put a link to them if anyone is interested in view those posts.

[Remora's Most Wanted Discontinued]


I'm final on this decision. I am just going to post about bad players I met as my “Best of LJ” and regular adventure updated. Any old RMW posts before 11/10/2006 will stay.

[A Sister Blog?]


Lastly, I'm thinking on making an anime blog. No video games in sight, just good old fashioned anime—unless that have a video game related episode, like the Episode 15 of “NHK ni Youkoso.” (I will post about that soon.) I hope this blog will be successful unlike MMONAK.

I am going to post more updates in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “NoR Updates: November 9, 2006”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Nakashima of Remora | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Copyright © 2002-2006 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd.. This site is in no way affiliated with Square-Enix Ltd.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.