Nakashima of Remora

For Final Fantasy XI fans, by a Final Fantasy XI fan.


Reunion

I have great news! I have finally recived my Visa gift card, meaning I'll be able to return to Final Fantasy XI before the end of the week! Maybe not at the end of the week...I'm have some school assignments that are really important due in a few days, and my free WoW trial is ending in a few days.

I'll be back soon after I feel rested. /farewell

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Reunion”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Nakashima of Remora | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Copyright © 2002-2006 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd.. This site is in no way affiliated with Square-Enix Ltd.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.