Nakashima of Remora

For Final Fantasy XI fans, by a Final Fantasy XI fan.


That was fun...

So, despite connection problems due to rain and a sudden lockup while entering the Mog House, I finally return home to find no one to invite me. I equipped some Linkpearls that I picked up earlier this year to find out that they are broken. Yay! 2 free item slots! I checked the Auction House, I didn't have anything up on auction. That's good, I guess. And yet, people still examine my Bazaar but don't buy my Mannequin legs. /sigh

One thing I found disturbing is that there are currently 1700+ players online. Well, thats normal for it being 3 AM and during school year...Can't I at least get an invite from some Japanese players? Can you help a fellow Otaku out? D;

As for TheTrueAlliance, it's empty. My friend who is a 75 PLD still plays though, but not Tetsushi, which is still making up his mind to play again. It seems that my plans are blown out of proportion. I don't know what to do now! I feel like I want to quit, but then again, I've been through this before. Wait for an hour to find a party. No invite. Switch jobs. Look for an invite. No invite. /shutdown. Horrible, isn't it?

Also, this is Thursday morning. Ever since I started playing FFXI, it seems that Tuesdays and Thursdays are bad days to party. I always get invited into bad parties and encounter a jerk. ALWAYS!

Well, it's time for bed now. I probably would have been invited into a party by now, but it's time for bed. I'll worry about this later.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “That was fun...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Nakashima of Remora | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Copyright © 2002-2006 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd.. This site is in no way affiliated with Square-Enix Ltd.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.